My heart, my soul, my joy & my happiness!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Office

Yesterday I was on MC. I had a complete package of fever, flu, cough and sore throat. The fever and sore throat are gone, but the flu and cough still loves me a lot.

Yesterday was suppose my 1st day at new office but since I was on MC, thus today become the 1st day instead. We have moved in last Friday. We are now at JayaOne, Sec.13 PJ, no longer at Damansara Heights. What I can say about this new office... it is not fully setup yet. It's dusty, noise, and smelly. The smell of newly painted walls. Got some contractors setting and drilling the security door. There is an aircond which sounds sooooooo loud. My God, it's really irritating my ears! The aircond is actually an old one brought from the old office.

No comments: