Feb, 11 - I read in Yahoo! about two golden retriever dogs named Bella (3 yrs old) and Maddie (6 mths old) who saved their ex-owner, Sue Feuling who used to abuse them before. These dogs noticed that Feuling house was on fire and rushing to Feuling's room, jumped onto her bed and started barking. Feuling then smelled smoke and immediately grabbed her daughter, Mckenzie (9 yrs old) and rushed out of the house but unfortunately the dogs trapped inside and couldn't make it. A firefighter who arrived at the scene tried to save the dogs, but it was too late. Feuling said she was only thinking about her dogs. "Everything I lost is nothing compared to them", she said. The fire was caused by an overloaded electrical outlet. Poor dogs! Even though she did not treated them well, but they still love their owner... but I think perhaps the dogs were actually love the daughter, not the mother... huhu... p/s: I missss Nyonyok so much!