My heart, my soul, my joy & my happiness!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Accident


This is my enchanting husband's story... Yesterday morning, while searching for parking at basement, there's a car coming from the other side with an intent to come closer. It's sooo clear that the car was speeding and heading towards him. So, my husband immediately stopped and gave a loud horn but that guy who seemed like there's nothing in front - with slumberous dolt crashed our front bumper.

Lucky no one injured. It's pretty clear that he was the one who caused the accident. That lack of intellectual acuity + 'blind' guy's car was just a bit scratched but... our front bumper had scratched and 'dramatically' dropped. To make the story short, he agreed to bare half of the cost only. Case closed.

No comments: