My heart, my soul, my joy & my happiness!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Indescribable

She won't hesitate. Since the decision is in his hand, it's up to him. Everything would not be the same again. It's ruined! Her heart has the fragile beauty of patience... Life goes on. She is an ordinary human being. She is no superwoman. She accepts him as the way he is no matter what happen. She misses him a lot as he was, not he is. Sure Karyn White would understand this. More than words like before. Nice 'book' to read, nice 'story' to be filmed!

I am in 20th week now. Thanks God, Alhamdulillah everything is fine. I can't wait to hold him/her on my bare hands.

2 comments:

+plain-jane said...

k.ainul..expecting 2nd child yer..alhamdulillah & congrats to k.ainul & husband

wah tak lama lagi adrianna ada adik..yay!

Anonymous said...

wah, nak tambah lagi ye? seronoknya... :) feel free to visit my blog, http://syayassir.wordpress.com/