My heart, my soul, my joy & my happiness!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Open House 2007

Our Aidilfitri Open House and House Warming was owesome. It's fun to have guests coming to our house - our family members, relatives, colleagues, friends and neighbours. I was so busy on that day until I didn't realised that these are the only pics that I snapped. Sikitnye!

Kak Sheral and eEy, thanks for coming.

Adrianna with Ikhwan.

Shomeynya Ikhwan! Hafidz and Rozi were the first to come - 1st representative from Dagang Net.

Azura... In-person after 11 years. Last we met, 1996 - I was in form 3. So happy she could come - with her fiancee.

Last but not least, thanks to all of our invitees for spending your little precious time with us. My husband and I really appreciate it. Hope to see u guys again next year, InsyaAllah - if we had been given a chance once again to organize such majlis. Tengok budget jugak la...hehe

No comments: