My heart, my soul, my joy & my happiness!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ho ho holiday...

Yeah... I can't wait... Tomorrow evening, my family and I will start our jouney to Cameron Highlands, Pahang - a nice place to visit!

Twenty-four members of us, exclusively from 6 families (A.B's)...
(1) Mom + dad
(2) Abg Mir + Kak Om = Aiman, Amirah, Daniel
(3) Ngah + Abg Lan = Hafeez, Izzati
(4) Abg + Kak Ita = Zakwan, Zulaikha
(5) Kak Ija + Abg Faizal = Aishah, Amirul, Asyikin, Azri
(6) Ainul + Shaizwan = Adrianna

I am soooo extremely excited. So tired facing pc, workload, problems etc everyday... now it's time for us to spend time together... ALL OF US! Let's be there: 31st August to 2nd September 2007.

2 comments:

wardah said...

If u cant wait to going to holiday at Cameron Highland, for me I cant wait to going back to KD. Miss my parents so much....

Take care..n send my salam to all of ur family!!!

Jan Æ said...

'ello, Ainul!

Jan here from Cameron-Highland-Destination.com
Wishing you a nice day!
Glad to meet up with you on my website!
Cheers!
Jan.