My heart, my soul, my joy & my happiness!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Pengantin Baru

Last 07/06/08 was Zaida & Zaid's historical day for being one-day King and Queen of the universe, were sitting ceremonially side by side on a lovely dais, with flashing green songket, both accompanied by their best man, kept smiling, and HAPPY - officially declared as husband and wife.

Selamat Pengantin Baru to Zaida & Zaid, may the relationship last forever and ever. Allah bless u... Semoga cepat2 dpt baby *(^_^)*

Menu dia memang superb & sangat sedappp.

Zaida better known as Bedah is a friend of mine during the university time. We took the same course, involved in the same society & sometimes loafed at the FTMSK's foyer with our friends. I rarely can joined them because of different class timetable... I do enjoy my friendship with her & do hope it will last forever.

I took this pic from Dayat's blog.

Bagaikan pinang dibelah dua...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. patutla time kenduri tu x nampak nko... aku pulak sampai kol 1.30... lepak lama sampai petang, purposely nak jumpa mmber2 n lecturer2.... xpela, xde rezeki lagi nak jumpa.. agaknya time aku kawin nnt kot.. huhuhu... amik je la gambo tu... x bubuh copyright pun