My heart, my soul, my joy & my happiness!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Belated Birthday

It's very pleasure to receive something that we love... It's rare which is tentatively once a year... It's a bit late but better than never... haha...

A belated birthday gift to me...


He managed to get 50% plus discounts for these EDTs. Incanto Dream by Salvatore Ferragamo and Eternity Summer by Calvin Klein.

I asked him, "shouldn't we boycott CK, should we?". He replied, "it's original with 70% off!!!"...

The sale was by Metrojaya, they opened a few booths at Menara Maybank's lobby last month, specially for Maybank staff with special discount rates.

Thanks a lot my dear ONE and only... Mmmmmuahhhhh...

My last EDT was 3 years ago; my wed hantaran. It is still there in the cupboard, with a few mL left... Provocative Woman by Elizabeth Arden.

Talking about perfume, I like Jadore by Christian Dior... Besides the very nice, well-shaped, shining and beautiful bottle, the fragrance is very fresh and genuine. But the price is quite high for me. The priority goes to Adrianna's milk, diapers and meal expenses lerrr!

No comments: