My heart, my soul, my joy & my happiness!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wardah is a mama

Update: 18/12/2008 9.25am - Wardah's son name is Emir Wahid Ashraf. Nice kan! His weight is 2.6kg. They're still at the hospital as she was on C-section yesterday. Both of them are fine and expecting to be discharged tomorrow.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Alhamdulillah, one of my closest friend, Wardah has given birth to a baby boy this morning, 8.30am at Serdang Hospital. Congrats Wardah for the new born, hope he makes your life merrier and happier. I believe Wardah & Idin would be great parents as great as they are. Both are my friends since I was in high school, plus Idin is also my neighbour at Jengka. They met again after grads from university and fell in love then which was actually unexpected, but He knows everything right!

No comments: